Happy 4th of July Weekend! ...

First of all, I can't believe it's 4th of July this weekend. The sun finally decided to present itself today and it's beautiful! I know there's going to be a whole lot of fireworks and celebration going on this weekend so I hope everyone enjoys themselves and stays safe! Even if you're on a bike, be super careful. Trying to do hand signals while biking under the influence is not so bueno.

Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. Breakfast was awesome, but now I keep thinking today's Saturday since Eric's home and we're doing so many atypical things for a Friday. Too funny.

Fireworks Photo: We Heart It
Beer Photo: Tom Schierlitz

7 comments:

Fern and Feather said...

happy happy weekend... I don't think I am going to make it tonight :(... My dad told me yesterday that we could stay at the beach for the weekend so we are going to go tonight... Hope you guys have the best time!! I will be missing you all! oxo

McKenzie said...

That beer looks pretty delicious right about now... Happy Fourth!

La Feem said...

Happy 4th Haydes..glad I get to start off the weekend celebrating with you and the other blogettes. xo

Sutton said...

have a great weekend! drink lots of beer, and enjoy the sun!

house 09 said...

I am sun too!! :( in seattle is - as usual - gray! hoping things will change. have a fabulous one ;)

kendall k. said...

Have a great time in the desert!! Talk to you next week. xo

Lu Lu in Los Angeles said...

Great beer photo, looks so crisp and refreshing!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails