Creatively Helping Haiti ...

File this under "great idea." I ran into this fun questionnaire over on the little things we do ... and this wonderful blog is donating .25 cents to the Red Cross to benefit Haiti for every person that answers these "Getting To Know You" questions and links it back here.

Obviously this isn't me, but I hope to have her vigor for life and style when I'm her age! Plus, I bet she still wears lacey bras:)

1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?

No, but not far from the color truth. I did bleach my hair once when it was Twiggy short. That lasted all of one day!

2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?

Yes! I even told this girl in front of me at yoga that her stretch pants were completely see through every time she bent over. I don't know who was more annoyed me or her.

3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?

I have to say the million dollars. With it I would focus on growing it so we can live comfortably, give to charities regularly and build a strong foundation for our kids' future.

4. Favorite magazine?

There are too many in various categories that would qualify. How 'bout if I tell you what I miss? Domino, Blueprint, and Cookie:(

5. Bra style..lacey or plain?

Now that I have my old body again (I've had two kids in the last 3 yrs.) I might start to go the way of the lacey bra again! Woo hoo!

6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?

See above ... which means I would go sexy!

7. Do you fake and bake?

You know, I never have. I might do it if I had a weird tan line and needed to wear a strapless dress or something. But otherwise, no.

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?

Definitely hands and this might sound strange, but the forearms too. They need to be masculine looking. Not Popeye masculine but "I can carry you without losing my breathe" masculine.

Photo: Catherine Ledner

1 comments:

Alternative Treats said...

I love your answer to #2. I laughed that you both were a bit annoyed. Glad to know you'd tell me if I kept flashing my bum though.

The questionnaire: what a nice idea. I think I will fill it out too. :) Thanks for finding it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails