Hi. Yeah, remember me? So it happened. Summer is officially over as both kiddos have started school this week. Bittersweet. Hard to believe the time has come where I have not one, but two morning drop-offs now! But the bright side is you'll be seeing me posting around these parts more consistently now that I'll have some golden time to myself. So I thought I'd kick off Wednesday with some mid-week links for you. Hope your week's going great so far!
- Loving this quaint kitchen (above) with warm, wood tones coupled with stainless steel and white. (photo: Julian Wass).
- Omg, I can't believe it's already time. This is in stores now.
- This will help me embrace the upcoming sweater season.
- Read this post from Sarah over at Whoorl a couple of weeks ago and it made me laugh. I'm sure moms everywhere can relate.
- Office inspiration. Clean.