Palm Springs Weekend ...

Good Monday! Did you have a good weekend? We took a weekend trek to Palm Springs last Friday for a few days and had the best time. Although I probably could've done with one more day. Always the case, right? Tried to catch P doing her cannonball but I kept capturing it too late. You get the gist of the fun here, don't you? She was pretty keen on wearing her swim cap and goggles the whole time, as inspired by the swim trials. Are you as excited about the Olympics as we are? 

This was taken at about 7am when it was already 80ยบ out! I miss it already. Luckily PS is only a couple of magical hours away. Wishing everyone a fantastic week ahead! 

5 comments:

The slow pace said...

That looks like fun!

thais said...

ah! to live that close to palm springs, fun! lovely shot. I can picture my little girls in the water all. day. long.

Kelly said...

I was there a couple of weekends ago, with my sister. It's one of my favorite getaways (I even got engaged there), and I also live fairly nearby.

That said, I'm glad not to be there this week...yesterday it was 119!

dani press said...

this is SUCH a darling photo. xo.

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

Why does the water look even better in Palm Springs? Love that photo, H. I am itching to get back. Maybe when it's back under 100!

Related Posts with Thumbnails