Kendall K. Spring '12 ...

Know what's good? The Kendall K. spring line. If you've been reading Happenstance for a while, then you're no stranger to Kendall K. In fact, you might remember this post? Or this post? Now, I know it may seem biased since Kendall is a good friend, but I swear her collections just get better and better. And oh my goodness, if this video of Kendall's latest collection doesn't get you in the mood for spring/summer, I don't know what will. And yes, Kendall's eyes are that crystal clear blue. She's gorge, right? Check out the full collection here.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love those clothes!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

Tiffany Kadani said...

Love her! Everytime her photos come up on my Facebook newsfeed I get so excited. Always a treat!

ANNIE @HERIMAJINATION said...

im a newcomer to happenstance :) i was brought here from inspirationcoperative!

i'm really enjoying your blog. i'm at work, so i'll have to check back later to go through your past posts! but so far...i'm loving it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails