It's 5pm Somewhere ...


Yes, to all of this. Not sure if I'll get around to everything, but for sure the cookies. With ice cream. And maybe a dollop of peanut butter in it. Yikes. Merry Friday! What are you up to this weekend? Me ... I've got some cleaning up to do still from last weekend and hope to just do some all around catching up–magazines, blogs, housecleaning, etc. You know, the ush. And throw a birthday party in there for good measure.

Before I sign off for the weekend I want to give a huge welcome to new blog sponsor Vantage Point Vintage! They have a great selection of very cool vintage pieces that I know you're gonna love. Remember to enter code "happenstance" for your 10% discount. Hope you all have a great weekend! Group hug:) And now your linky links ...

She calls them "doodles," I call them amazing sketches

Super cute bows

This cracked me up. Great kids costume idea!

I want to go to there

I want her hair (and yeah, she's kinda pretty too)

Love this confetti canvas idea

6 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh yum! I'll be indulging in a few sundaes this weekend. And I love Jessica's shoes. Gorgeous!

Kate @ Wit + Delight said...

aw- i love that food sculpture shot by graham, he's so awesome!

have a great weekend :)

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

In everything you do - the photos you select, the layouts you create, the style you spy, the SUPPORT you give - you're the awesomest person I know.
xo, t.

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

Love Ms. Biel's hair, too! And awesome sketches over on inspirationCooperative! Have a good weekend, H!

Unknown said...

Love the confetti canvas! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

julia wheeler said...

a good soft pretzel with mustard... there's nothing better! i agree... theresa's "doodles" are so freaking cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails