Oh, The Madness! ...

We're back! Some of you may, or may not know that Blogger has been down since yesterday afternoon due to some maintenance fiasco. Some of the side effects included lost posts and comments. Some of you regulars (love you) will notice, yesterday's "I Don't Know, But I Like It" post is missing. But apparently Blogger is restoring these lost posts as we speak so it should reappear at some point.

Rest assured ('cause I know you were gonna lose sleep otherwise) that my Friday links post will go up today. So be sure and check back! Hope your Friday's are going well so far!

1 comments:

Brandi said...

I can't believe how long Blogger was down! Let's just say, I was happy I've been self-hosting with Wordpress. Now, back to blogging business. Happy weekend, Haydee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails