Photo: Daily Mail UK
1. Kate arrived as a commoner in a car, and left a princess in a carriage.
2. I liked that the wedding was low on celebs save for the Beckham's, Elton and Joss. Oh and Mr. Bean.
3. Loved that William and Kate's favorite pub owner was invited.
4. Harry's disheveled hair was awesome.
5. I thought the Beckham's looked amazing. However, apparently only military were to wear medals. And what's worse is David wore it on the wrong side. Whoops.
6. Loved seeing all the Philip Treacy "toppers."
7. Didn't you LOVE Kate's gown with the perfect figure-hugging silhouette? Love that it was Alexander McQueen.
8. How cute and genuine were the stolen, nervous glances between Wills and Kate during the ceremony?
9. Kudos to ballsy Kate for doing her own make-up!
10. Pippa's single, Harry's single ... things could get Royally interesting.
*Bonus: William and Catherine's beautiful, blue Aston Martin getaway car had recently been converted to run on 100% bioethanol fuel distilled from surplus British wine. I know, I love them even more now.