Southern California Proper ...

I have to tell you, I had so much fun last night at the Madewell/Foam magazine party at South Coast Plaza celebrating the third Madewell store opening in California. The laid-back, SoCal vibe was in full effect with Foam & Surfing magazines strewn about, music, cocktails, and 70 degree evening weather to boot! I had so many great conversations–it was one of those nights where you meet 10 new people and realize you were always only one degree of separation until now. It was a great night of fashion and the people behind it. A big thanks to the gracious hosts from Madewell, Foam and J.Crew. I've been a fan of J.Crew since the roll-neck sweater days (remember?), so I'm excited to see the Madewell brand continue to grow and tell great stories.

Oh, and if this swim issue of Foam doesn't get you in the spring/summer mood I don't know what will. It's teeming with SoCal inspiration and style. So good. On newsstands now.

Well, I'm off to enjoy another amazing day of 80 degree weather–don't get too jealous, it's supposed to be gloomsday again tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Group hug.

Photos: Happenstance

9 comments:

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

Oooh, Madewell needs to come to Portland! Sounds like a fun event! Have a great weekend!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

how fun! im dying for a madewell in chicago... xoxo jcd:: enter to win my jewelry giveaway !!

Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} said...

Sounds like a lovely time... I am such a Madewell fan.

Carla Chávez Lino said...

Hilary is soo gorgeous!

Ana Degenaar said...

I love Madewell! So fun!

Madeline said...

I love madewell and really wish they would open one up here in Oregon. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower!

Maddie

Heather Feemster said...

How fabulous!! I'm so glad you had a fantastic night ( I knew you would..) GREAT post!! xo

annie@mostlovelythings said...

We love Madewell and it's so exciting that we don't have to drive to Century City or fly to NY. We actually just got back from SC Plaza...my daughter got the oversize denim shirt worn by Alexa Chung.

thais said...

it sounds like pure fun in cali style. madewell rocks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails