Good Monday To You ...


I know, it's Monday and sometimes you do feel like wearing one of these signs around your neck. Particularly around the boss when he asks if your TPS reports are done, right?

But then again ... it is Monday which also signifies a new week with brand new days ahead of us. The day to start your brand new "to do" list for the week. Mine is already taking shape via various colored sticky notes that I always end up finding in jacket pockets weeks down the road. But oh sweet victory when I can actually cross something off! Do you do lists? How do you set your goals for the week?

Photo: Here

5 comments:

Lillian C said...

Yes! I'm huge on lists!! It really helps organize what I need to do.
(And yes, sometimes I wish I had a sign like that I could wear...but sometimes my face says it all...hehe)

thais said...

OMG! can I have one too? ;) I am such a to-do list girl... but always behind the schedule and re writing things to do!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Hilarious! I definitely have those days! xo katie

julia wheeler said...

yeah i need a do not disturb necklace/sign on my neck today for sure! love it!

Brandi said...

Do I do lists? I sometimes feel like I'm the queen of lists. I have one spreadsheet with seven different to do lists: one for me, one for school, one for NJ, one for long-term projects... It sounds like it would be overwhelming, but it works SO very well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails