Tetris Fever ...


Oh man, this one's near and dear to my heart. My brother and I used to play Tetris for hours on end. It was the only time I ever really got into a video game. Once Tetris fever broke that was it, I never got into any other ones. Isn't that strange? Eric on the other hand LOVES his games. So when there's a small chance to play he's all over it. He says his all-time game is the original Tony Hawk Pro Skater. Surprise! Were you entranced by any video games growing up?

Photo: Here

9 comments:

Alternative Treats said...

Haydee, first of all, I'd like to say that you are on a roll! 2 blogs before 7am... impressive. :)

Now, Tetris is totally addictive! I never really got in to playing other video games. It is bad if I find games to play on the internet now though... I instantly become mesmerized. Totally awful.

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

I always loved Tetris! It's the only video game I ever played! Funny!

Anonymous said...

Juliet and I used to play after school and listen to The Black Crows CD. Good times!

XOXO
Holly :)

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love Tetris so much! It makes me incredibly sad that I don't have it on my phone :(

Melissa Blake said...

I could Tetris for hours! :)

thais said...

tetris and pacman!! :) man I'm getting old!

Lillian C said...

Ha! Yes! Tetris was soo addicting!!
(Have you seen Japanese Human Tetris? :)

Brandi said...

Oh, Haydee...me and Tetris, we were tight. We spend some serious time together, so much in fact that I used to dream about Tetris when I went to bed. That's when I knew I had to stop. The other game that I loved was Bubble Bobble for the original Nintendo, and my entire family was obsessed with The Legend of Zelda. My uncle, father, and brother spent hours downstairs and created a book of hand-drawn maps of rooms. It was crazy.

Nishant said...

I always loved Tetris! It's the only video game I ever played! Funny!
data entry work from home

Related Posts with Thumbnails