Team Neutral ...

Loved this Chanel Couture gown and the bunched up bracelets on the one arm.
Her eyes even seemed to match the silver accents of her bracelets and dress.

This Marchesa is pretty but it's Sandy's (like I know her) hair and make-up
that make this outfit. And I'm happy she won Best Actress looking so great.

What can I say? Demi simply looks stunning in this Versace number.
Although, (forgive me some of you) I still protest the "whoops, one strip of
hair fell out by accident but looks sexy" hairdo. I don't get it.

Cameron looks like a modern day princess in her Oscar de la Renta.
I'm just not sure I liked her hair down. I think I wish it were an updo.

Team neutral opted for the safe colors but the dress choices were really pretty. Sandra wins best hair for sure and I'm still trying to figure out SJP's hairdo. It was business in the back (perfectly braided very large bun) and party in the front (slicked back, ratted mess). Not sure what was going on there but I think J.Lo went to the same hairdresser because she had the same messy slick back SJP had.

Photos: Here

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails