I Dare You ...

As you read this you must imagine Duran Duran's A View to a Kill playing in the background. If you look closely that's what this person's listening to on their radio. Random art with a message and background music ... awesome.

Speaking of beautiful are you going to be watching the Oscar's Sunday night? I definitely will be and I'll be celebrating my birthday that day too. Yes, March 7th. How fun is that? I made a request to have Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes for my special day and what do you know, they arrived today via Mr. UPS man. What a nice surprise!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Group hug:)

Photo: Here

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Haydee, have a wonderful birthday tomorrow and enjoy those Oscars! I love this photograph and that song. Just awesome.

Steph said...

Haydee, Your amazing family, Red Velvet Sprinkles and the Oscars...sounds like a perfect birthday. Enjoy!!!

Lauren said...

Have a FANTASTIC birthday! That photograph is perfect for the weekend and that song. Have fun and I hope you get those sprinkles!!

Heather Feemster said...

Ha, listening to it right now!! I love it...

Yes, Happy Birthday but I will say it again tomorrow my friend. xoxo

You Are My Fave said...

I hope you're having a most fantastic birthday with those requested cupcakes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails