Lonny Issue Three! ...

Hermés serving tray, skull, magnifying glass ... check!
(This coffee table is amazing)

Here's a total teaser from the new issue of Lonny. If I had to make a snap decision on how I wanted my house re-decorated it would be like this one by Betsy Burnham. She mixes styles and designs that I wouldn't otherwise fathom like this photo here–lots going on but working together seamlessly. The entire house aesthetic is calling my name! Can't wait to look through the entire issue.

5 comments:

My Owl Barn said...

I love that tray!

Brandi said...

This is a very cool scene. You know, past issues of Lonny I've been a bit "meh" about. It's not ENTIRELY my style, but there are some real gems in the latest issue.

You Are My Fave said...

This is the best issue by far. I nearly saved every image.

Prippy Handbook said...

Betsy Burnham is amazing. Do you think she'd notice if I moved in? Very inspirational.

Jenny | Aubrey Road said...

love those pillows!

Related Posts with Thumbnails