Bits and Pieces ... Hamptons House

Happy 2nd day of 2010! I really like saying and writing "2010." It's kind of nice that New Year's day fell on a Friday, right? It sort of feels like it's prolonged into Saturday and Sunday. Finally got to peruse through the latest Elle Decor and had to share bits and pieces of this Steven Gambrel Hamptons house ...

How great is this masculine entryway? It's an open canvas for fun, feminine touches. Especially liking the large block walls and narrow double doors.

I like the orange/red lampshades against the black/white/gray/blue color scheme. Plus, I love the clean artwork on the wall.

L-o-v-i-n-g this bathroom. Especially that the sink vanities are on high marble foundations tying into the shower.

Not really sold on this bedroom, but the glossy walls are really speaking to me.

I liked how these uniform red frames enclose different size photos. The same ... but not.

All Images: Elle Decor

2 comments:

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Happy New Year! I also like saying 2010. I just sounds like a good year :)

I love this last image. Those red frames on the white walls are something else!

xo,
Crystal

Unknown said...

What a beautiful home! I especially love those frames! Happy New Year! xo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails