Christmas Time At South Coast ...





Christmas was in full swing at South Coast Plaza this past weekend. My mom and I met there for lunch and then did some shopping. While I didn’t dare drop the old credit card down over at Jimmy Choo I did find the best fitting jean jacket (with side slit pockets!) over at The Gap. But of course I’m supposed to pretend my mom didn’t buy it and act accordingly when I open it on Christmas;) Man, it was hard to part with it.

Windows were decorated. The gigantic tree was up. The bridge was decorated with perfectly manicured bushes and poinsettias, which I’m sure is even prettier at night with all the lights on.

But the best part of the day was the new Miu Miu store! It had just opened its doors the day before. The exterior was this lime green color as was the inside. The F/W collection was so much fun to look through. I fell in love with these knee high aubergine boots that I could not stop thinking about. They had a gum-like sole and heel, just amazing. But they were $975 ... yikes, I know. Would love to show you but cannot find an image of them for the life of me! Oh well, looks like you'll have to make your way over to South Coast and see for yourself :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails