The Gray Wall...




A couple of months ago I was trying to liven up our small office/guest room. I wanted to use Gibraltar Gray from Olympic paints but was afraid it would cave in the room since it's really dark. So I opted for the one wall focal point. I think it came out pretty well---especially since I painted it myself (yikes). Definitely makes the daybed pop now. And what an even bigger difference adding shots of blue and orange did too. Never would've foreseen this room the way it came out. Sometimes you just gotta go for it. Now I just need some pics on the walls. It's never-ending, right?

6 comments:

Eric said...

Killer pad!

Heather Feemster said...

The room looks amazing.

Alex said...

I'm impressed you have two kids and your daybed is clean without any wrinkles. Forget painting, the true feat is that! :) Seriously though, the gray looks fabulous.

Alternative Treats said...

Can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

I love it Haydee!!!! Um can you help me with some design tips for my new house? Miss you!

cassandra said...

i love it!! and i SO have those pillows (target, right??) it adds great drama.

Related Posts with Thumbnails