Clare Vivier ...

It's the stuff of great patterns and colors that get me excited for spring releases. These here are a couple of sneak peaks from the Clare Vivier blog for Spring '14. I mean ... right?!

P.S. You may or may not have noticed a slight change in design around here. I am beyond happy with my latest re-design courtesy of the magnificently talented Ana from Blog Milk. Ana creates really great blog themes and is currently hosting a giveaway of twenty (yes, twenty) themes to twenty lucky people. Twenty! Enter here.

Also, I've always wanted to update my "about" page and I finally have! You can read more about me and my family here

3 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Ana did good!!!

It's crazy to think how long we've all known each other. You mentioning her reminded me of that.

julia wheeler said...

the polka dot one!

Heather Feemster said...

Love your about page! My theme this weekend has been Be the light! Inspired by YOU, before I read this post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails