Tomboy Glamour ...

Photo by Katie Fischer

I've dressed on the tomboy side my entire life. I don't think I ever wore a skirt to school until middle school. I remember my mom always telling me to be careful not to scrape my knees while rolling skating or riding my skateboard (I still have my scars today and I have to say ... I like them). So needless to say, I was so excited to learn about the blog Tomboy Style (have I been living under a rock?) and more so to find this image of Lesley Blume on their site in full, glamorous tomboy attire.

8 comments:

Quindome said...

Woah! I was way behind the times too. What a cool blog that is.

Heather Feemster said...

Oh, I can't wait to check out this site!! I love your style.....and thanks for the nicest comment. xoxo

kendall k. said...

I love that you used to skateboard!!
Great photo, I will definitely check out this blog...:)

Brandi said...

One of my favorite things is tomboy style mixed with some girlish pieces. Like the top hat + a taffeta dress. Winning combination in my book.

TheBeautyFile said...

I totally thought this was Giada DiLaurentiis. Do you see a resemblance?

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

The most gorgeous tom boy I ever did see! She's stunning---the fact that she's wearing masculine attire only makes her beauty more impressive.

XX Katie

Dennise said...

Awesome! My mom didn't let me wear skirts in grade school because she said boys would lift them up! Mind in the gutter much, Mom? :) xo

robin charlotte humphrey said...

love it! It took me until my senior year of high school to wear a skirt on my own free will. You would never guess today since I wear dressed more often than not!

Related Posts with Thumbnails