Paid It Forward Today ...

I paid it forward today at Starbucks. I've only ever done it at Starbucks since that is the only place I tend to find myself in a drive-thru. If you've never done it, I recommend it. It's the best feeling ever. Today it was two ladies behind me who were chatting about and looking to have a good time. So hopefully I added to their morning. One time I bought up to 5 drinks for the car behind me! But I figured he was probably buying for the office and what great water cooler conversation it would make.

Feels good.

Photo: Flickr

3 comments:

Krissy said...

I love this idea, I'm gonna do it!

julia wheeler said...

i love it too!! such a great way to make a stranger's day!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet idea.. I think I need to try this, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails