Special Announcement ...

Hi there! I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but I assure you it's been for good reason. You see, I've created something that's finally coming to fruition ... a brand for kids called Westerly Commons! Come check out the Westerly Commons site and learn more about the brand on the blog.

While I don't plan on stopping Happenstance, I will be spending more time over at the Westerly Commons blog, so I hope you'll join me over there and follow along on my new adventure!

Thanks everyone, hope you're all well! Group hug:)

4 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I was JUST thinking about you yesterday and how much I needed our group hugs. I'm so absolutely thrilled and proud of you. What an accomplishment!! And so very you!

Haydee Sentianin said...

Thanks Tiffany! Means a lot to me:) And thank you a million times for being such a supporter of Happenstance and now my new project!!:) xoxo

Julia Wheeler said...

so stoked for this!! xo

suplemen kecantikan said...

Obat Herbal Penghancur Batu Ginjal Obat Herbal Kanker Payudara Tanpa Operasi Pencegahan Kanker Serviks Obat Herbal Batuk Kering Dan Berdahak Obat Herbal Kanker Serviks Stadium 4 Khasiat Jelly Gamat Gold G Suplemen Pelangsing Badan Alami Crystal X Obat Herbal Untuk Wajah Bopeng Suplemen Kecantikan

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails