It's 5pm Somewhere ...

Aaaaand it's Friday. Any fun plans? Anyone doing any last minute halloween shopping for next week? I'm not one to usually dress up (I know) but then I ran into Design Mom's video 6 Ideas For the Costume Averse and I was inspired by the bug idea. Basically you get a bunch of small, plastic bugs, hot glue safety pins on them, and pin them on yourself in areas like the back of your head, shoulder or pant leg–places where it might look like you don't know they're there. How easy (and fun) is that?! Plus, just like Gabrielle says, the kids will get a kick out of it. 

Wishing everyone a great weekend! Group  hug:)

1 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Awww! I love your group hugs! And I'm thinking I need to do that bug idea. I'm so bad with dressing up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails