A Great Documentary ...

These pretty horses reminded me of the documentary we watched the other night called Ethel, about the wife of Robert F. Kennedy. She was a huge lover of horses and what a spitfire she was (and still is)! I recommend watching if you're at all into the Kennedy family. It's interesting and inspiring. One thing I really noticed and loved was how Ethel and RFK would include their kids (they had 11!) in almost everything they did. Ethel even took some of them with her to senate hearings. I love that. You certainly don't see kids crawling around and under chairs on C-Span that's for sure. Maybe that's what's missing these days in politics. A good old fashioned reminder from kids to have fun and lighten up.
Photos: Peter Hapak

3 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

She sounds so interesting! I love passionate people.

And horses. I love horses. I want to own fifty of them one day.

Marta Moura said...

Like your blog. Maybe we follow each other ? Kisses

Unknown said...

These photos are stunning. Horses are such noble animals. I'm dying to watch the documentary. Rory Kennedy is so talented.

Related Posts with Thumbnails