Happy Friday! ...

Hi there! Forgive me for being MIA all this week! Just now settling in from an awesome camping trip we took with about 25+ of Eric's immediate and extended family. We had four campsites between us all and it couldn't have been more fun. Especially the 5 o'clock happy hours! Plus, we lucked out with such great weather. 

How great is this photo of Rashida Jones? Not totally sold on the Roger Vivier shoes, but I am liking the golden Nicole Farhi ensemble for some odd reason. Has anyone seen Celeste and Jesse Forever yet? Definitely want to see it if I can ever make my way to the theater. Curious about Andy Samberg playing somewhat of a dramatic part. Let me know what you thought if you've seen it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Group hug:)

Photo: Angelo Pennetta for T Magazine

5 comments:

Amy Powell said...

the article that the picture links to is just so cute! Rashida is so cool!

Have fun camping :)

Tiffany Kadani said...

That camping trip sounds like such fun!
PS...
I've never forgiven Rashida for taking away Jim from Pam for that one season.

TheBeautyFile said...

I adore Andy Samberg, haven't seen it yet, but plan on it soon!! That's amazing that you took such a special trip! We are going to Maine with our parents next week and can't wait. It should be fun. Taking a LONG break from blogging this month. Kind of like Italy in August. When everything shuts down. Shall return come fall....xoxo

Jess @ Sparrow + Sea said...

This mustard yellow concoction is all kinds of pretty! Rashida is so cute, and I love 'Parks and Recreation' so hard!!!

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

Same! We just returned from our annual family camping trip! It was great fun and the kids had a blast. Your trip sounds like so much fun and thank goodness you got great weather.
Rashida is looking like happy sunshine in that outfit. I only heard a quick snippet about this movie...Now you've piqued my interest.
Hope to see you soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails