My 1,000th Post ...

Here we are. I can't believe it. I have no idea how I made it to 1,000 posts. 100 posts would have been setting my sights high in the beginning. I think it's because I made a pact with myself to focus on one post at a time. Not thinking too far ahead on content and just publishing what feels right for that day. I would say that 98% of the posts here on Happenstance are done the morning of or a day in advance. Does that surprise anyone? I know there are some bloggers who plan weeks in advance. I tried to do that at one point, but it didn't work for me. I wish it did since I'm the type that likes to plan. So here I am most of the time publishing by the seat of my pants and I love it. 

A big hug and thank you to all who have followed somewhere along my thousand post path. I appreciate you! Wishing everyone a fabulous week ahead:)

*Some of you might notice that I've posted this donut before. I like it so much, I felt it deserved an encore. Who doesn't love a classic, glazed donut. Regardless of the next "it" dessert, they'll never go out of style. See my hopeful metaphor?

12 comments:

The slow pace said...

I love donuts... and your blog! Congrats!

torrie said...

congrats!!

from one 'post by the seat of your pants' blogger to another :).

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

Congratulations, H!! What an amazing milestone to reach. What you have going on here feels so right and is so good. Looking forward to 1,000 more! xo

TheBeautyFile said...

LOVE!!! Congrats, Haydes!!! This is monumental! So glad I found you somewhere along the way! Cheers! To a 1000 more!


: )

Chelsea said...

Yay for 1,000 posts! I haven't even really thought about how many I have, haha. By the way, I recently came across TPS, which is how I ended up here, and love it!
Can't wait to read more of your blog :)

casey said...

happy thousandth!! that's so awesome :) i'm not a planner either..so doesn't fit!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Your blog is a breath of fresh air... even after 1,000 posts. I'm in awe of your creativity and love for blogging. PS... plan? With a blog? I can't even wrap my head around that, haha!

SuchSmallSteps said...

Congratulations on 1000 :) I can't write ahead, either. I've tried when I go on vacation and it always feels a little forced. And donuts...sigh. My perfect food!

girloliver said...

So happy for you! Here's to another 1,000!! Cheers!

thais said...

congrats to you! and bring on a thousand more - donuts and all :)

Heather Feemster said...

Congrats! Thank god you started this fab blog and got me to start a blog and then my entire career focus changed! Long live TPS.

Unknown said...

how fantastic! congratulations and I'm so thankful to Lisi for leading me here and for you for featuring my photos:) here's to 1000 more! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails