Summertime! ...

Happy first day of summer! Sorry I've been so MIA lately! Summer vacation started for the kiddos last week and so far it's been all it's cracked up to be ... swim class, sidewalk chalk sessions, hanging with friends, going to the park, being outside after bedtime (big deal at our house!), etc. In fact, these summer days have really reminded me of what summer vacation meant to me as a kid. Do you remember how much fun it was?

Today also happens to be International Surfing Day! I love this photo so much. Can't you just see the giddiness in their faces? And those bikinis! Love. Beach days are definitely among us, but before you head out be sure to check out these fantastic non-toxic sunscreen recommendations by NTR (non-toxic revolution).

Also, in honor of ISD, surfers Kassia Meador and Rob Machado have shared their favorite Sambazon Acai Berry recipes with us over on TPS. Check them out, you will love! 

7 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I simply adore this photo! And I triple love the colors and smiles. Smiling people in the summer in the ocean- bliss!

California Chic said...

Happy beginning of summer! Rob has been one of my favorite surfers since high school when I went to the U.S. Open and he signed my Hawaiian Island Creations hat:) Love both recipes. Hope to see you again soon!

thais said...

this shot in indeed incredible. such a retro chic vibe.
kids over here are out of school as well... parks, fire pits and playing with water have already started ;)
hope you get to enjoy the family and sunshine !!

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

Happy first day of summer! Well, a day late now. Here's to spending some fun, outdoor time together this season. Let the slow life begin!

Lauren Ashley said...

Summer makes me feel so nostalgic for school days, when the season felt REALLY significant. Va bene, such is life - I'll have to be satisfied with day dreams of long weekends and vacations.

gothic lolita dresses said...

I really love that photo!Looks so much fun!Swimming is the most interesting thing in summer!

Coffee Recipes said...

Thank you for beingg you

Related Posts with Thumbnails