Stolen Moments ...

I love a stolen moment amongst the fashion set. Here are a few from the recent Met Gala after-party via Vogue's tumblr. Even in mid laugh Karen Elson and Alexa Chung can still take great photos.
Alexa Chung, Karen Elson, and Lauren Santo Domingo carefully climbing steps.
Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy. I think they're a really great looking couple. Don't you?
This is a great capture. I'm loving how Samantha Boardman and her dress are practically sitting on top of Ms. von Furstenberg. Things you don't think about at the fitting perhaps.

5 comments:

Lauren Ashley said...

What great shots, I love the one of Ms. von Furstenberg too. How amazing it would be to actually have a conversation with her.

Tiffany Kadani said...

Claire has never been so beautiful. I love this.

julia wheeler said...

LOVE all of these! alexa is gorgeous, claire and hugh are adorable and DVF is a dreamboat.

TheBeautyFile said...

I love you that you just taught me about Vogue tumblr!!!!!

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

Really beautiful photos and stolen moments. I love that the photos are all in black and white. It's a beautiful complement to the intimate nature of the photographs. (I would die to be that photographer! ;)
PS~Now I must check out that Vogue tumblr.

Related Posts with Thumbnails