Shop: March, San Francisco ...

As I was having coffee in bed this weekend (per my mother's day request) flipping, uninterrupted through my magazines, I stumbled upon this great store called March up in San Francisco. It's a kitchen boutique where the idea is to "celebrate the character and timelessness of everyday cooking and serving objects." I love that.

I love the clean logo and packaging of these olive oil and vinegar bottles from March .
I could walk through this store all day. Would be a great stop for gifts.

6 comments:

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

And yet another reason for me to get back to San Francisco soon. I really love the logo and packaging. The whole store just feels crisp and clean -- I wouldn't mind it for a kitchen. Hope your week is off to a lovely start, Haydee!

Dancing Branflake said...

Yay! SF is just a hop skip and jump away. I love specialty stores. They seem to be dying off so this would be a real teat.

this free bird said...

This is my kinda place. Sleek, clean and filled with treasures.

annie diamond said...

I so want to go here...although i know for a fact I would spend too much!

Theresa / inspirationCOOPERATIVE said...

This store is so beautiful! (Yay San Francisco!) I would love to own a store like this...Beautiful and well designed, carrying items that match the space's aesthetic.

COCOCOZY said...

This makes me want to take a road trip up to San Fran and see this store!! everything looks so clean and fresh! AWESOME!!

COCOCOZY 

XO COCO

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails