You guys, I've been working out. It's something I've been trying to get my head around for some time because simply put, I'm not a gym person. I'm more of a bikram yoga gal. Anywho, I'm on week three of pumping iron and so far, so good. Feeling so good in fact, that I almost want to do a mini marathon. Almost. But if I ever did, do you have any tips for a beginner like me? In the meantime, I thought I'd at least share my workout staples.
- My trusty BPA-free and dishwasher safe water bottle.
- Hands down the best ear buds I've ever used. My ears are on the smaller side so I've always had a problem with them staying in until I got these.
- I love the Power Y Tank from Lululemon. It has the best support and the length is just right. My bottoms are also Lululemon. The hidden waistband pocket is super handy. This is also my yoga outfit.
- I usually pour one packet of Electro Mix in my water bottle for post workout replenishment.
- These are the runners I want to get. I told myself I'd have to wear my old sneakers until my workout becomes more consistent. I think I'll have 'em in no time:)