It's 5pm Somewhere ...

So here we are at Friday and I'm still fighting this head cold thing. Ugh. Anyone else battling this thing? I've definitely gotten better, but the bugger keeps lingering. Although, I don't have much to complain about since our weather this past week has been hovering about 70ยบ+. And since Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow yesterday declaring six more weeks of this, well we really can't complain.

So you watching the Super Bowl Sunday? We definitely will be. But to be honest I'm looking forward to the commercials and Madonna's performance the most. Apparently she's going to sing three old songs and one new one–so should be good. She looked amazing at her press conference yesterday, anyone see that?! Don't forget to record Anna Wintour's interview on '60 Minutes' Sunday. It airs during the super bowl.

And lastly, I was overwhelmed by all of the wonderful comments over at the "mini-view" Q&A I did over on Inspiration Cooperative. Thank you, they made my week! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Group hug:)

In case you missed it ... some fun "Post Marks" from The Post Social this week:
Some great menswear tumblrs
Obsessive Chopping Disorder chopping block, so great!
A great looking family kitchen

7 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

Have an amazing one!

rikshaw design said...

ohh good to know about anna..i will only be watching half time as well..
feel better, battling cold stinks!

Tiffany Kadani said...

OH Madonna! She just never goes away, does she? But I'm okay with that. She always gives a good performance. Feel better!

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

Feel better, H! Yup, I've got a cough that won't quit.
Attending an SB party, but (like you) looking most forward to ads and Madonna. Didn't know about the Wintour interview - Thank you! Setting DVR now.
Thanks again, H, for your mini-view, your support, and YOU.
((hugs))

brandis said...

I loved your mini-view. You definitely are encouraging and inspiring, too.

rooth said...

Madonna looked flawless on Sunday - in a kind of scary way. I wonder how much work she's had done?!

TheBeautyFile said...

I hope you're feeling better! Loved the post about you over at IC! Loved everything you said. I think those things, but need to remember them when the stress of the everyday happens. Love and being loved above all!!! Thanks for TPSing me!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails