Red Carpet Rulers ...

So did you watch? I hate to say it, but I felt a bit underwhelmed by the usual heavy hitters last night. Maybe it was just me? Don't get me wrong, there were some great moments as showcased here by Sofia and Kate–looking svelte and sexy. And an honorable mention goes to Nic since she looked like she was ready to have some fun last night instead striking the stoic pose.
Thankfully these two made up for the red-ish, burgundy tuxedo that kept reappearing on stage with Ricky Gervais. Loved Leo's traditional tux with bow tie and Owen's relaxed mod look. And that slicked back hair really does keep working for Mr. DiCaprio, doesn't it?
These lovelies won my couples vote for the evening. They're not trying too hard and compliment each other so well. I was super into Amy's monochromatic look.

8 comments:

rikshaw design said...

expected more from ricky..but it was a fun night and leo looked so handsome with his blond blond hair!

Ana Degenaar said...

They all look so gorg.

Jess said...

OH NO! I completely forgot! I totally planned on watching too! *sigh*

bink and boo said...

Amy looked great! I totally agree with you about them not trying so hard and complimenting each other.

rooth said...

Leo actually looked normal for once - kudos!

Unknown said...

I love Amy Poehler and Will Arnett so much! One of the best Hollywood couples for sure. xo Lola

TheBeautyFile said...

I will never not be ridiculously giddy for L DC!!! He is such a dreamboat. I'm holding out for the Oscars, Haydes! I think we will be blown away in February!! Plus, I'm making my traditional Oscars baked ziti so either way, the night will rock.

julia wheeler said...

Team Will & Amy! I thought Heidi Klum and Claire Danes looks pretty amazing too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails