It's 5pm Somewhere ...

Good Friday to you! Here's a great way to start a Friday ... have you heard the rumor that Domino magazine is making a comeback?! How great would that be? And then I could only hope that Cookie would be on its way back too. Two pubs that I loved so, so much. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Domino.

The guy in this pic kind of looks like Brad Goreski, doesn't he? Speaking of ... anyone seen It's a Brad, Brad World at all? I've only caught one episode so far, but it looked promising.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Group hug:)

In case you missed it ... my "Post Marks" for The Post Social this week:

8 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

No way! I remember the day Domino went out. My friend had JUST subscribed to it. That was a tough day for everyone.

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

Please let the rumor be true! Domino gets so much love, it's surprising they haven't resurrected it yet. Get on it, powers that be.
Haven't caught Brad, Brad World, but I bet it's good as he's a man with great style.
Have a great weekend, H!
PS~Cookie was also another good pub. Great kid styling.

esther said...

Fingers crossed for Domino's comeback! That would be awesome!

julia wheeler said...

i'm rooting for Domino too... fingers crossed! love your PMs this week too... especially the cardboard playhouses;)

TheBeautyFile said...

Funny you should ask! I just watched Brad, Brad and really liked it! I adore his one liners so much. He was with his assistant and they were looking at some spaces for his new office. They were with a real estate agent who was SUPER tall and Brad narrated:

"Um, our real estate agent was really tall. Like, too tall to be a real estate agent."

He kills me!!

Smith, Here! said...

Domino - Pahleeeeeeeease come back!

the brunette said...

i used to work with a client who was an ex-domino employee and she mentioned off hand that it would "definitely be back in some form." we could only hope!!

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE said...

Looks like definite confirmation on a special edition coming out April 17th. It's up on my blog now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails