JT & Amanda ...

Can't wait for this October issue of W to land in my mailbox. I never would've thought to put Justin and Amanda (like I know them) together, but they work. I think they look great as the "picture-perfect political couple." In Justin's Q&A he tells how he was once put on a bill with the Rolling Stones, AC/DC, the Guess Who, and Rush! First of all, who on God's great earth would put JT on a bill with these guys?! And second of all ... I would've gone:)
Photos: Michael Thompson (via HuffPost)

7 comments:

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

JT is soooo sexy! They are cute together!

MG said...

love me some JT especially in a suit!

Unknown said...

love those pictures! the full slide show over at W magazine is incredible!

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to this--you're so right, they're such a perfect fashion couple!

xo Mary Jo

Tiffany Kadani said...

They are a cute pairing. Very untouchable in that way. I like it- very appropriate for the demographic.

TheBeautyFile said...

I totally would have gone, too!!! Also, they remind me of JFK and Marilyn. She's looking great with short hair and her makeup is stunning. Must explore the W site!!!

Mrs. Châtelaine in Paris said...

Funny how the real "star" of the shoot seems to be the wedding ring on JT's finger!

xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails