JT & Amanda ...

Can't wait for this October issue of W to land in my mailbox. I never would've thought to put Justin and Amanda (like I know them) together, but they work. I think they look great as the "picture-perfect political couple." In Justin's Q&A he tells how he was once put on a bill with the Rolling Stones, AC/DC, the Guess Who, and Rush! First of all, who on God's great earth would put JT on a bill with these guys?! And second of all ... I would've gone:)
Photos: Michael Thompson (via HuffPost)

7 comments:

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

JT is soooo sexy! They are cute together!

MG said...

love me some JT especially in a suit!

Amy Rene said...

love those pictures! the full slide show over at W magazine is incredible!

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

I'm looking forward to this--you're so right, they're such a perfect fashion couple!

xo Mary Jo

Dancing Branflake said...

They are a cute pairing. Very untouchable in that way. I like it- very appropriate for the demographic.

TheBeautyFile said...

I totally would have gone, too!!! Also, they remind me of JFK and Marilyn. She's looking great with short hair and her makeup is stunning. Must explore the W site!!!

Mrs. Ch√Ętelaine in Paris said...

Funny how the real "star" of the shoot seems to be the wedding ring on JT's finger!

xox

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails