Happy Feet ...

Have you heard of the Swedish company Happy Socks? I love the fun spin they've put on socks and tights ... "a simple and often overlooked product." As much as I'm trying to squeeze out every last bit of summer, I can't help getting into the fall mood when I see cute, cozy socks like these. And at first I wasn't sure about these tights. They're super fun, but not sure how wearable they were until I saw the Happy Socks look book. A bit daring, but they actually look cute with this dress. What do you think?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! Love the blue/white striped ones!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh yes! Absolutely yes! My friend who works at Betsey Johnson builds an entire outfit based on a pair of socks.

Melissa Blake said...

Wow, those are awesome!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails