Shop Spotlight: PORT Long Beach ...

I was pretty excited when I found out my friend Tim Gavin opened up a shop in Long Beach, CA (my hometown) with a couple of his buddies called PORT. For as long as I've known Tim he's had an eye for style and business (he's co-founder of DVS Shoe Company) so I knew this was going to be good.
PORT is a post-skate concept shop that carries a variety of brands including some of my favorites like Brixton, Insight and The Quiet Life. There's also a selection of women's vintage items plus, PORT's own private label brand (available online) that includes baseball tee's with their great logo and limited items like sunglasses and whiskey flasks. Naturally.
Speaking of their logo ... I can't ignore this great achievement by Bobby Sattler. It's simple, clean, and perfectly eye-catching. Be sure and visit PORT on your next jaunt to Long Beach!
Photos: Jay Diebel

14 comments:

Brandi said...

This place is dangerously stylish! I'm kinda glad I don't live close to it -- I'd be so tempted!

Ana Degenaar said...

I love this shop!

Tiffany Kadani said...

It's official- I am in love with your style and this store. So fun!

Melissa Blake said...

How awesome! I love those shirts!

Lillian C said...

Wow, thanks SO much for sharing this Haydee!! I think I'll have to make a trip out to Long Beach very soon to shop around here - I've been meaning to update Mardy's style from shorts + tees, and this looks like the best next step up ;) Ah, so excited!

greta ott said...

I love this concept/store. I so enjoy that logo - amazing.

Siri said...

I would like to go to there!

Lizzie said...

Looks awesome! Will have to come check it out!

Heather Feemster said...

It looks sharp, I want to check it out!

Theresa / InspirationCOOP said...

H~Nice! Scottie's bday is this Saturday and I think he would dig everything in this store. Thanks for the tip! (It's also great that we can support a local store in our hood.)
xo, Theresa

Smith, Here! said...

What a find - I need to check this out! I didnt know Long Beach is where its at :)

bink and boo said...

Me like. I love the logo + the little waves. I must pop in there!

Unknown said...

I adore this shop! It's nautical casual done RIGHT. Thanks for the great inspiration! Chic Rooms

Lisa Maria said...

I love the aesthetic/products of your friend's shop! I grew up in Cypress - so next time I'm visiting family, I'll definitely be stopping by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails