It's 5pm Somewhere ...

This shot is the perfect wind-down capture. I imagine this truck is on its way to having the perfect mexican dinner, with the perfect beer(s), after a long day of fun surf. Actually, surf or no surf, this sounds like the perfect ending to any kind of day, right? Especially a Friday!

If you get a chance you should check out my new fave tumblr (thanks to Aubrey Road:) called Sun-Believable. The name says it all and is easy to get lost in with all the easy, breezy, lazy, hazy beach images.

Have a great weekend everyone! Group hug:)

9 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

That is such a wonderfully relaxing photo. I would love to learn how to surf. So energetic yet relaxing. Going to your tumblr now!

Evie said...

why thank you! :) im glad you like my blog<3

the southern hostess said...

I can feel the sunshine in this picture. Just stunning! Have a great weekend!

bink and boo said...

This image fills me sunshine and cheer. Enjoy your weekend!

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

Ugh, I so miss California. Know of any jobs in Long Beach for me?? Have a great weekend, Haydee!

Sage Crown Parker said...

you always have the best photos on your blog, how do you do it?! happy weekend!!!

La Feem said...

This picture rules.

Have a great weekend.

TheBeautyFile said...

I love this photo. It's all kinds of perfect. Have I told you that in my dream world, I live on the California coast? Also, I'm a really good surfer. Then I wake up! ps: I adorrrrrrre all your great updates around here. Are you doing these changes yourself?

julia wheeler said...

LOVING that tumblr... thanks haydes!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails