Baby It's Hot Out There? ...

Whoa! Sorry for the late post today. My busy weekend leaked into this Monday morning! Got a ton of shopping done yesterday at South Coast Plaza, but somehow there are still gifts to get. I highly recommend paying a visit to this mall, even for just a stroll. It's so festive and Christmas-y! So much so that before we left the mall we grabbed a coffee for the drive home, since we practically felt like it was snowing outside, but when we actually got outside (mind you we had been indoors from 8:30am-3pm) we had no idea it was 82 degrees out! That's Southern California for you!

P.S. We're hosting Christmas eve at our house this year, which I'm excited about and this table setting from the new issue of Lonny has me totally inspired to find this fabric (or similar) for a tablecloth.

12 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

This is so pretty!! I gotta get some more of my shopping done too!! =) Good luck!!!

Hey lady!! I'm running a small giveaway over at my blog! If you get a chance take a look!!

$55 CSN Stores Giveaway!!

samantha ramage said...

just found your blog. love it and the size of your photos!! amazingness :)

xo
sami

Heather Feemster said...

GORGEOUS table!!! South Coast must look amazing...xo

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i love it too. i can't wait to see your table.

Anonymous said...

Lonny is so beyond good. Love this setting!
AND Its way to hot in LA...come on now. Christmas, I do like 50s...or even 40s. :-)
Good to find you.
XXX Emily from EL Vintage

PS- Come enter in my giveaway.

Amy said...

I was at SCP yesterday as well! I flew home for the weekend and could not believe how nice the weather was. Summer, apparently, has not yet left Southern California.

Loving the table setting!

Fern and Feather said...

love this table and you MUST go and visit Bottega Louie... it will be your fav!

oxoxo

Tiffany Kadani said...

Gorgeous table!

Brandi said...

For years, I though owning china was ridiculous, but I've recently fallen for gold-trimmed china, like the one in the photo. It's just so old Hollywood glamor, isn't it?

naomi said...

what a beautiful table set up! i love the name of your blog.

finally hatachi

julia wheeler said...

i'm curious what you're making this year! i think we both made that soup from Sunset last year... i'm doing a beef brisket out of Sunset this year and doing street tacos! do tell:)

thais said...

how festive and exciting that you are hosting this year! amazing table cloth, hope that you find one alike :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails