Ms. Spidey & The Giraffe ...

I can't believe it's Monday and halloween has come and gone! We had so much fun last night. We met my brother and his fam at our parent's house for trick or treating and afterwards mom had halloween dinner ready for everyone. Complete with lemon bars, cookies and mexican hot chocolate–so good. P had the look of delight whenever someone would comment on "spidergirl." And K was just happy to run around with his cousins and utter "thank you" whenever he'd get candy in his bucket. So here we are now, the day after with tons of candy just staring at me. What to do? Hope everyone had a great weekend!

11 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

So cute! That candy is calling my name- I didn't get nearly enough!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

so cute! i love the makeup on spidergirl, it reminds me of the elementary school play scene in love actually. :)

xoxo
jcd

Siri said...

Spidergirl, so awesome! I saw one too many princesses, refreshing to see a female super hero!!

TheBeautyFile said...

Eat it!!! Eat it!! And think of me whilst you eat it!!!

Your kids are ridiculously cute!!! My little guy never made it into his costume, but I plan on getting it on him this week and photographing for hours!

bink and boo said...

P is so cute as spider girl with pigtails! Love the muscles too.

the brunette said...

my six year old niece was definitely superman for halloween this year! yay for future bad ass girls :)

rebecca said...

eat it! :) cute cute outfits.

Brandi said...

They're so cute! I love P's spider girl costume -- so creative and different. I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful Halloween!

julia wheeler said...

they're ADORABLE! P is a girl after my own heart... i was the hulk for halloween:)

Lyndsy said...

those little kiddos are the cutest! love it!

Fern and Feather said...

are you kidding me!!! little P with muscles is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! oxo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails