Good Vibrations ...

First the velvet painting portrait, now life-size versions of Wayne & Garth. The Wheeler's do it all. Remember the post I did in late August encouraging you to vote for my friend Julia's house for the CB2/The Selby contest? Well, her house made it! They made the top 50 and now it's up to CB2 and The Selby to simply choose who will win from the 50.

You guys were instrumental in helping with the votes. So we're going to need you again to send out some serious vibrations to Todd Selby for the next month. All you have to do is say "Selby, you know you want the Wheeler's to win" everyday with your morning coffee, after prayers or during yoga. It's totally up to you. I mean c'mon, what other couple do you know who can look this good as Wayne and Garth? Seriously though, Julia is one of the most stylish people I know so it's funny to see her here as Wayne Campbell.

9 comments:

bink and boo said...

Seriously this chick doesn't get any cooler! Thank you for introducing her to all of us.

I think that is the best costume I have EVER seen.

P.S. Miss you.

Unknown said...

Too funny! Go Wheelers go!

julia wheeler said...

ahahaha oh my i love it! thanks a million, haydes AND happenstance readers! dusty is so garth... it's too good. i HEART YOU!!!

kendall k. said...

They look so fun.

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

Awww, I love you guys! So cute! Good thoughts comin' your way!

Heather Feemster said...

She is amazing, these outfits are the best, I will keep the winning energy flowing towards them!!

Unknown said...

That's awesome - best costumes ever!

taryn said...

haha! love this photo. yay wheelers!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your friend. My office came in 57th in the contest. Close but not close enough.

Related Posts with Thumbnails