Happy Feet? ...

Funny, was up at Fashion Island yesterday and noticed this company Happy Socks at American Rag Cie. or maybe it was The Closet, sorry can't remember which shop. Anyhow, by happenstance (I feel like a bell should sound whenever I use this word) I ran into this brand again last night as I was catching up on one of my new fave guy blogs The Bengal Stripe (thanks David!). I think the socks are a cool concept with great photography by new-to-me photographer Backyard Bill. What do you think? Too much effort for socks? Or would they actually be a fun fall item?

I also like how Rell Sunn's name is on the bus' plates. Legit.

7 comments:

julia wheeler said...

i love a sneaky pair of socks on a guy... purposefully short pants and oxfords and fun socks. on that elvis costello show, spectacle, he'd wear swanky suits, would sit down and you'd find he was wearing neon green socks! precious! the photos are all super cute but i know i'd never do it... to much effort as you said:)

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh man, socks are a big thing in this household. My man loves a nice pair of argyles and will spend so much money on them that it puts my purse collection to shame. I can appreciate a good sock.

Lillian C said...

Fun item, for sure!!! Brightly colored socks just make you, the wearer, happy, and that in itself is worth it :) These photos are so cute :)

Brandi said...

I adore brightly colored socks, especially for lazy afternoons around the house. They always make me smile.

Ana Degenaar said...

I love the photos and the socks are so cute, I am very boring when it comes to socks, I have white and black...nothing exciting.

Unknown said...

I like them very much. And after 3 years in the UK it's à must! Especially with a bankers suit ...

Miss Hothouse Orchid said...

They're awesome. As I've gotten older, I've realized that fun socks on a dreary winter day inside boots (I live in the Northeast) = smiles every time you take said boots off. I will be buying some for fall for sure. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails