Trip Down Memory (Fabulous) Lane ...



Remember these? Ran into SATC again the other night and of course I watched as long as I could just to see her outfits ... again. There's something about Carrie's character that makes me feel like I could just possibly pull off those outfits. Maybe because she's approachable and relatable? Must be, because while someone like Kate Moss looks good in anything I just don't get that same feeling from her. Isn't that strange?

And the wedding dress ... I can never get enough. I love seeing it every single time. I think the "bird" in her hair and veil were brilliant. What did you think?

Photos: (1,2) Fabsugar, (3) NY Daily News

4 comments:

Heather Feemster said...

I feel the same and am inspired to dress out of the box every single time I see an episode!

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Was and will forever be one of my favorite shows. Sheer brilliance. The clothes and the characters just stole my heart. I love and miss them. Are they coming out with a second film?? I thought I heard that somewhere...
XX Kate

Unknown said...

I thought I heard that a second film was coming sometime too. I mean, there's just too much material not to. The next step would be kids ... can you imagine what Carrie's kids would wear? I'd watch! :) ---Haydee

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Whenever I'm in an incurably grouchy mood...SATC marathons always cheer me up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails