Onions Are Not My Friend ...


Is it me, or am I the only one in the world who cries terribly when I cut onions? I’m not kidding I had to throw on my sunglasses last night to finish chopping them for dinner! I mean I’ve never looked so fabulous chopping onions but c’mon! I would’ve taken a photo of myself so you could laugh with (at) me but I had a 10 month old tugging on my pant leg and my 3 year old asking/yelling/singing for more Elmo crackers.

Thought I’d give you a good laugh to start your weekend right. Have a good one everyone! Group hug:)

Photo: Flickr

3 comments:

lovepics said...

so funny!! even without a photo, i can imagine you, beacause it's exactly me in my kitchen!!!
thank you for your sweet comment on my blog :-)
wishing you a happy week-end

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

OMG I thought it was just me! I literally cut in to an onion and start crying which doesn't end until about 20 minutes AFTER I've finished cutting the onion... I heard Alton Brown has tips, going to check it out!

Stephanie said...

Have you seen the precut Onions and shallots at Trader Joe's? My fave!!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails