La Feem Vintage Jewelry ...

I have to admit I'm not a big jewelry fan, mainly because I'm super picky. I either like to go super simple or it has to be the perfect, single bold piece. So when my friend Heather Feemster started scouting for vintage jewelry I was pleasantly surprised at how many of her finds I took a liking to! She has such a good eye and I am happy to announce that her Etsy shop, La Feem, is now open. Here are a few of my favorite pieces. There are plenty more at her shop so be sure to stop by regularly as she will be adding pieces often!

Wreath brooch, perfect on a jacket collar.

I picture this medallion w/a DVF wrap dress.

Bold piece for a little black New Year's Eve cocktail dress.

The birdie medallion for my jeans & t-shirt uniform.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails